Heena After care
- Leave on without picking off as long as possible. Recommended to Keep Henna Paste on for four to Eight hours. Overnight makes for best results.
- Henna will flake off as it dries.
(the longer you keep the henna more color you will get).
- Henna will stain clothing and bed sheets, so pick off remaining paste before going to bed if this is a concern.
- Avoid wetting your henna as much as possible, as the chlorine in the water will make the henna fade quicker. No water contact on the henna for at least 24 hours to 48 hours if possible.
- You can wear loose gloves you get in hair color boxes are recommended (if we have some available will give you).
- Do not wear tight gloves as the latex will rub against your skin and will result in henna fading faster.
- Never Shave the area you have henna you will remove the pigment.
- Rub your henna design with a natural vegetable or coconut oil before swimming to protect it from water
- Avoid using any lotions/chemical over the henna.
Tips Before your henna appointment
- Take a bath prior to your appointment so that you can delay your next bath as long as you want, if you have to shower wear gloves or cover hennaed area with clear wrap.
- Exfoliate (natural product recommended) the area you are planning to get henna done. One day before or at least 8 hours before.
- Shaving/waxing should be done on the area you are getting the henna done paste removal will be a easier.
- Do Not apply any creams or lotion prior or after to the area where you have henna design done.
- Manicure/pedicure/waxing must be done prior to your appointment any chemical touched on your henna will contribute to the demise of your stain.
- Try to keep body temperature warm before your appointment. Try drinking something hot prior to your appointment.
- Eat Food and visit restroom before your appointment, otherwise it can be messy afterwards.
Every Individual will stain differently henna stain depends on your body chemistry and where you put the henna designs. Designs can appear orange, red burgundy and brown
Do Not remove henna with WATER !
Enjoy your artwork and thank you for your business!
Hand painted with henna design for sale.
Great idea for wedding gift, wedding cards, home décor, Customized Gift boxes, Mirror frames, Photo frames, Canvases, jewelry boxes, Candles, etc...
To Order GIVE US A CALL NOW!