Heena After care
- Leave on without picking off as long as possible.
- Recommended to Keep Henna Paste on for four to Eight hours. Overnight makes for best results
- Henna will flake off as it dries. (the longer you keep the henna more color you will get)
- Henna will stain clothing and bed sheets, so pick off remaining paste before going to bed if this is a concern.
- Avoid wetting your henna as much as possible, as the chlorine in the water will make the henna fade quicker.
- You can wear loose gloves you get in hair color boxes are recommended (if we have some available will give you)
- Do not wear tight gloves as the latex will rub against your skin and will result in henna fading faster.
- Never Shave the area you have henna you will remove the pigment.
- No water contact on the henna for at least 24 hours to 48 hours if possible.
- Rub your henna design a natural vegetable oil before bathing or swimming to protect it from water.
- Avoid using any petroleum products such as baby oil or Vaseline as they will contribute to the demise of your stain.
Tips Before your henna appointment (optional)
- Shaving/waxing should be done on the area you are getting the henna done, paste removal will be a easier.
- Do Not apply any creams or lotion prior to your appointment.
- Manicure/pedicure/waxing must be done prior to your appointment any chemical touched on your henna will contribute to the demise of your stain.
- Try to keep body temperature warm for best henna stain results, the warmer your body the better the results.
Do Not remove henna with WATER!
Enjoy your artwork and thank you for your business!
Hand painted with henna design for sale.
Great idea for wedding gift, wedding cards, home décor, Customized Gift boxes, Mirror frames, Photo frames, Canvases, jewelry boxes, Candles, etc...
To Order GIVE US A CALL NOW!