Heena After care
- Leave on without picking off as long as possible. Recommended to Keep Heena Paste on for four to Eight hours. Overnight makes for best results.
- Heena will flake off as it dries.
(the longer you keep the heena more color you will get).
- Heena will stain clothing and bed sheets, so pick off remaining paste before going to bed if this is a concern.
- Avoid wetting your heena as much as possible, as the chlorine in the water will make the heena fade quicker. No water contact on the heena for at least 24 hours to 48 hours if possible.
- You can wear loose gloves you get in hair color boxes are recommended (if we have some available will give you).
- Do not wear tight gloves as the latex will rub against your skin and will result in heena fading faster.
- Never Shave the area you have heena you will remove the pigment.
- Rub your heena design with a natural vegetable or coconut oil before swimming to protect it from water
- Avoid using any lotions/chemical over the heena.
Tips Before your heena appointment
- Take a bath prior to your appointment so that you can delay your next bath as long as you want, if you have to shower wear gloves or cover heenaed area with clear wrap.
- Eat Food and visit restroom before your appointment, otherwise it can be messy afterwards.
- Shaving/waxing should be done on the area you are getting the heena done paste removal will be a easier.
- Do Not apply any creams or lotion prior or after to the area where you have heena design done.
- Manicure/pedicure/waxing must be done prior to your appointment any chemical touched on your heena will contribute to the demise of your stain.
- Try to keep body temperature warm before your appointment. Try drinking something hot prior to your appointment.
- Exfoliate (100% natural product recommended) the area you are planning to get heena done. One day before or at least 8 hours before.
Every Individual will stain differently heena stain depends on your body chemistry and where you put the heena designs. Designs can appear orange, red, burgundy, brown
Got HEENA from us. Please tag us in your images
#threadingnheena (two EE in heena)
Do Not remove heena with WATER !
Enjoy your artwork and Thank you for your business!
Hand painted with heena design for sale.
Great idea for wedding gift, wedding cards, home décor, Customized Gift boxes, Mirror frames, Photo frames, Canvases, jewelry boxes, Candles, etc...
To Order GIVE US A CALL NOW!